[AT] 3 point quick hitch

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Oct 11 11:43:39 PDT 2008

I have one that I got when they were on sale last Fall. I have used it
on my Ford 860 with a 7' rear blade for snow and on my International 240
Utility with a Woods 6' finish mower. The main advantage in using it
with the Woods was that the tumbling bar on the mower was too long with
just the standard three point arms, and the quick hitch gave me the
extra 3" or so I that I needed.

The construction seems adequate for what I paid, and neither the Ford on
the IH tractors put all that much strain on it. The only problem I had
was that the pins for the lower arms were not usable, so I had to use
standard pins with "ouchie" clips. I don't recall why the supplied pins
didn't work out. I haven't really tried the "quick change" function all
that much, but it seemed to work OK for hooking up the two implements.

<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/international_240u/240withwoodsmower3.html>

Contact me off-line at <mikesloane at verizon.net> for more image and/or
information.

Mike