[AT] 3 Point Quick-Tach Hitch

SZakaluk at aol.com SZakaluk at aol.com
Fri Oct 10 11:56:49 PDT 2008

Claude, I have one of these and it works OK, but I have to adjust the top
hook differently for each implement. Don't know if mine is the same as what
you're looking at, if it is you need to put adapters on each implement (large
bushings/sleeves, used to be $18 a pair additional.) to use it.

Particularly useful with my auger wood splitter.

Send a link of the one you're looking at and I'll see if its the  same.

Steve Zakaluk
Falcon CO
Ferguson TO-20
_szakaluk at aol.com_ (mailto:szakaluk at aol.com)

Hello list.
I went  and looked at a 3point quick hitch at Harbor Freight.   It  looks
like
it might work OK.
Does anyone on the list have experience with or  know anything about this
item?
Claude
Tontitown,  Arkansas