[AT] JD Model L

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Fri Oct 10 15:05:47 PDT 2008

Gathered up a JD Model L tractor less engine and a lot of other parts.
Mounted a stationary engine LUC it says along with the hood, gathered up a
bell housing that has the clutch fork lever out the top, bought a fender and
drive line from John Boehm and put the thing together. Had to make a
throttle cable and clutch linkage to suit. Expanded metal for a grill, 20 ga
sheetmetal for a driveline cover and she's an extremely ugly running
machine. Expecially with two left fenders and a home made hand crank. I
bought the wrong side fender not knowing how the thing went together, but
that kind of fits with the rear tires someone mounted backward.
Hell of a fun project putting pieces together with no book and a lot of
imagination, and expecially no paint.
I'll post some pictures up on the forum soon.

Dave