[AT] just a novice plowing story

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Fri Nov 28 14:26:17 PST 2008

That technique is the secret of almost all plow combinations, Bruce.  The tweaking that you did to the top link on occasion is actually a specific adjustment on the draught of the plow to make it work right in various soil and moisture conditions.  Some of us still go by those setup rules.

I get a kick out of going to tractor shows where an owner has very proudly hitched up a mounted plow with the shares absolutely flat while both rear wheels are on flat ground.  It says a lot about whether or not any plowing gets done.

Larry