[AT] just a novice plowing story

Bruce Moden brucemoden at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 12:29:24 PST 2008

Larry,

I have a 2 bottom plow with the lower link pins are at different levels (about 4+ inches) so that when you attach it with the lower links at the same height the plow is set up to go, as if you had adjusted it by the old method!  It requires a bit of manuvering to get it on, but it works the same as my old Ford plow did with the concrete block, even though it doesn't have a front "cutting" coulter.

Bruce