[AJD] 1937 JD Logo decal, sticker, or stencil

richard carlson dtractors at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 15:09:06 PST 2008

Steve,
You might try a place that makes signs. Most of them are made on a computor now and are like big decals. Tell them what you want and how big and they can probably make it.  You might also try Jorde decals in Minnesota.

Dick> Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:00:57 -0700> From: steveallen855 at centurytel.net> To: antique-johndeere at lists.antique-tractor.com> Subject: [AJD] 1937 JD Logo decal, sticker, or stencil> > Folks,> > I’m currently working on a shed to keep the weather off my A and my B. I> intend to paint it red, green, and yellow, along the lines of old JD spreaders> and such. I would like to put the 1937 version of the JD logo in yellow on the> red, wood siding gable ends. I have looked for but not yet found something like> a window decal or even a painting stencil large enough to work. I am> considering making a stencil out of enlarged copies of the logo printed out,> but I thought I’d ask if anyone knows of such a decal, sticker, or stencil> that could be bought. > > Thanks in advance!> > The “original” Steve Allen> > _______________________________________________> Antique-johndeere mailing list> http://www.antique-tractor.com/mailman/listinfo/antique-johndeere