[AJD] 1937 JD Logo decal, sticker, or stencil

The Allen Family steveallen855 at centurytel.net
Tue Nov 25 13:00:57 PST 2008

Folks,

I’m currently working on a shed to keep the weather off my A and my B.  I
intend to paint it red, green, and yellow, along the lines of old JD spreaders
and such.  I would like to put the 1937 version of the JD logo in yellow on the
red, wood siding gable ends.  I have looked for but not yet found something like
a window decal or even a painting stencil large enough to work.  I am
considering making a stencil out of enlarged copies of the logo printed out,
but I thought I’d ask if anyone knows of such a decal, sticker, or stencil
that could be bought.

Thanks in advance!

The “original” Steve Allen