[AT] Ford / Ferguson Sherman transmission?

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 13:12:29 PST 2008

Does any one here know if a Sherman overdrive unit out of an 8N Ford
will bolt into a TO-20 Ferguson? Does any one know what they are
selling for these days?
I have also found a couple of Knoedler seats and the guy is supposed
to call me later about the price for one. He also has the under-mount
and rear frame for an after market swinging drawbar (doesn't use the
regular 11 hole drawbar). I don't know if he might have the actual
drawbar for it or not. I may still have one of those. I need to
look... I know I have about 3 for the MF-65 / 165.
I did buy a used PTO cap from them for $6.

"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)