[AT] Horrible harvesting conditions.

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Nov 25 05:29:03 PST 2008

David,  do you remember how the bug and beetles used to come in late August
and if you didn't have your tobacco out of the field they would eat it up.
You could hear them into the night a good distance from the field.  Now days
the tobacco is staggered so that some of it isn't even ripe until nearly
Sept and the last of it is in the field as late as  early Oct. some years.

Charlie