[AT] Fergie TO-20 running.

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Nov 22 04:12:37 PST 2008

That bracket was for the Ford and Dearborn sickle mower.  The spring
that helped balance the sickle mounted in a long tube that hooked under
the axle in that ball socket.  I would be happy to purchase that bracket
from you if you wanted to part with it...  I have 2of those mowers, but
no bracket.

Cecil in OKla