[AT] Fergie TO-20 running.

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 03:47:58 PST 2008

> You might want to look at the ATIS Ford-Ferguson list for more owners.
>
> Mike

============================

Great pictures Mike. It must have been a pretty good tractor before it
was parked. I'll bet that you ended up with at least $15 or $20 in
that project...   ;-)
Or do we even mention that out loud.   :-)
-
I signed up for the ATIS Ford Ferguson list a while back but have
never received any messages from it. Is it currently active?
-
BTW, my "new" TO-20 has a pair of sway bar brackets under the axle (I
have several sets of them hanging around here) but the one on the
right side extends on down below the pin hole and at the bottom it has
a ball and socket like on the end of the lift arms. What attachment
was that for? Anybody know?
I haven't moved the pin yet but the PO was using it with the pin down
in the ball instead of the pin hole. Of course when you do that the
pin is not in line with the lift arm anchor like it should be. I will
need to install a set of long pins on mine so my Ford (Danhouser) post
hole auger will fit on it. When using the long pins we always used
pipe bushings with the sway bars to keep the bar up against the
bracket.
Thanks

--
"farmer"

"Good clean muck never hurt nobody!!!"
Morris Moulterd

Hay and Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)