[AT] 3 point quick hitch - Missing emails

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Thu Nov 20 10:25:47 PST 2008

I have had Embarq for about a year. It is fast and internet is always there
..now get to their email, it sucks, with one problem after another, too much
spam, then they filter to the point I get nothing, I have a friend with whom
I email 2-3 times a day, they live 5 mi from me, yesterday it took 22 hrs to
make that 5 mi.
My story could go on. The other service I had, the email was good, but I
never knew if I was going to have internet ... which of the 2 evils. I can
not afford $60+ a month for USB air card, so here I am.

Paul - IN