[AT] 3 point quick hitch - Missing emails

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Nov 20 14:20:15 PST 2008

yep I'm pretty much in the same place Paul.  I don't know if I get all of my
mail or not but I know I get a LOT LESS mail since I switched to Embarq.   I
attribute most of that to the change in e-mail addresses but I still think I
might not be getting a message now and then.

Apparently the problem with Roy and Claudes thread was that Roy was
responding to a very old message from Claude.  That's ok too.

Charlie