[AT] Ford F250 Diesel makes steam. UH - OH !!!

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Mon Nov 10 18:53:22 PST 2008

Mike you have a small problem and easy to fix. I spray the inside of
my cab-door posts F-R doors and fenders about every two years with
used motor oil. [when i change oil i just spray it back on] Mine is a
83 F350 no door or fender rust yet. Soakes up some card board when i
do it but that just makes it burn better.   No i don't just change
oil every two years.
R Fink