[AT] Ford F250 Diesel makes steam. UH - OH !!!

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Nov 10 08:03:40 PST 2008

My thoughts exactly. The more I hear about new vehicles and their problems
the more I think I will keep my old 81 GMC pickup as long as possible. I can
pretty well fix anything on it myself in my own shop on the farm. I've
rebuilt the brakes myself (and they work), recently installed a new starter
and am looking at replacing the transmission this winter. For all the
driving I do a TH350 trans. will be sufficient . It would be nice tohave the
newer overdrive units but they are way more expensive and not something I
would ever consider tackling myself.

Ralph in Sask.