[AT] Ford F250 Diesel makes steam. UH - OH !!!

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Nov 10 08:31:09 PST 2008

I am beginning to agree with you, Charlie! Actually, both batteries and
all 6 tires are in fine shape. The two biggest problems are the exhaust
(which rots out from sitting) and the typical Ford rusting of the doors
and that area. I had been using the truck for my various antique tractor
"road trips", but the trailer has about reached the end of its useful
life - the tires are all dry rotted, and it never had brakes. I loaned
it out to a friend in the hopes that he will see how handy it is and buy
it for a few hundred bucks. I am full up on tractor projects, and I
suspect that it would be cheaper to hire someone local to haul something
home for me than to replace the truck and trailer, should something come
along that is "too good to pass up".

Mike