[AT] Fuel cans and dispensing - ideas requested

Phil Auten pga2 at hot1.net
Tue Nov 4 17:43:13 PST 2008

Carl,
What you are doing now with the 5 gal. can(s) is about the cheapest
way to do what you want to do. You might try to fins a 20 gal. drum
to store some fuel for a while, but you'll need some kind of a pump
to transfer it back to a can to fuel a tractor. That would negate the
"cheap factor"  IMHO.

Phil

P.S. I try to buy the Blitz brand plastic 5 gal. cans when TSC has them
on sale. The last batch I got were ventless and better made than the earlier
ones I had. Don't know how long that'll last, though.