[AT] Auto parts guys

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Mon Nov 3 04:58:32 PST 2008

    I will have to add to Phil's comments about the GOOD parts people.
    Buckeye Lake Auto Parts in Hebron, Ohio were very helpful with many of
my old Case parts and were willing to look through the books to find those
elusive parts others had no clue existed.
    Another one is Greg at Farmers Equipment Co., a Case IH dealer in New
Hampshire, Ohio. He has gone out of his way to locate parts that are out of
production, even when a competing dealer got the business.
    So many of the good independent parts houses have gone out of business
due to competition of Auto Zone, Advance and O"reilly. We only have
ourselves to blame, as we were the ones to flock to the new stores for their
cheap prices on routine parts and supplies, then expect the experienced
dealers to be there when a non routine problem arises.

                    Gene