[AT] Auto parts guys

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Mon Nov 3 05:28:25 PST 2008

I guess I've been lucky in the respect that I have always been able
to get the part I've needed from most of the stores I've dealt with.
The absolute best guy was one that's no longer in business. I had a
1980 F250 pickup that ate clutches. It did not like the "stock"
replacement diaphragm type, so the guy suggested a long style
3 finger part for a '79 model. Worked perfectly and lasted until I
sold the truck several years and many miles later. That's the type
of guy we meed more of.

Phil