[AT] Allis Chalmer B

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Thu May 1 20:05:54 PDT 2008

Tom,  this is a great list and we would welcome you hanging around with us.
However it might not be the place to get a lot of help with your B.  I guess
I'm one of the remaining AC guys here but I'm not all that familiar with
working on B's.  Feel free to ask whatever you like here and you'll probably
get some good answers and advice.  However, I'd suggest that you also spend
a little time on the message board over at www.allischalmers.com.  That list
is made up totally of AC guys including some former AC dealers and mechanics
and a handful of reputable vendors of AC parts.  I'm sure you will find the
answers you need there.  Some of them are in your area too.

If I can help I will do so from either or both sites.

Charlie