[AT] Allis Chalmer B

Tom honcarguy at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 19:09:44 PDT 2008

Hello all,

  I have a favor to ask.  I am new to this group but I joined due to the fact that I was given an Allis Chalmer B to use on my property to mow with.  There are a few problems with the tractor it has been sitting for a couple years without being used, and I am in need of help with it.  I am wondering if there might be someone, or someone that knows someone out there in the Peoria, Illinois area that could lend me a hand with this thing.  I know for a fact it needs new brakes, and there appears to be a problem getting it started.  I also have discovered that there is a water leak.  I can't tell if it is the seal around the water pump, a hose, or worse.  I am planning on trying to get the front and top off it tomorrow and investigate that further.

  Hoping there is help out there some where for me

  Thanks.

Thanks Tom