[AT] Allis Chalmer B

WF Smith mogrits at gmail.com
Thu May 1 20:14:04 PDT 2008

I'm sorry this hasn't seemed like a tractor list lately, but there are
several knowledgeable B owners here. Then there is me.

If you want help you will have to be more specific though- what's the
tractor do when you try to start it, have you adjusted the brakes?

You need to purchase reprints of the owners and workshop manual as well. I
suggest buying those, reading through them and then asking your questions- I
bet you can solve the two problems you mentioned with the manuals by
adjusting the brake linkage and cleaning the points. DO NOT touch the
carberetor yet, beyond draining the bowl. The water leak could be a rotten
radiator but is more likely a bad hose or connection.

There is a great bunch of guys here and they will do all but turn the
wrenches for you if you only do the legwork.

Welcome, Tom

Warren