[AT] OT - is this a hoax?

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu May 1 19:15:39 PDT 2008

	They don't make a pole long enough for me to touch that deal with...
	Also going back and forth with hoods and shysters for fun makes about
as much sense as dousing yourself with blood and locking yourself in a
cage with a tiger and then slapping him... Have you not read the
(legitimate, not internet) reports and seen the TV news coverage of
people actually getting killed by some of these two bit gangsters? This
is their turf... This may be a 14 year old kid or the African mob (which
is huge). I have always found trouble abundantly available in my life
without hunting it or teasing it.

Stay grounded.

--

"farmer"

Hay & Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)