[AT] Allis Chalmer B

Recentjester at aol.com Recentjester at aol.com
Tue May 6 16:52:52 PDT 2008

interestin Bray maybe we can work somthin out. I am from  Cameron Wisconsin.
I will be headed up that way in june. Gotta go see my Mom an  bro's an
sisters, Its been 4 years since I been up there. Allis are not to  common in around
galveston  area.  I love My motor cycle the most but  really wanna get an allis
runnin to clean up some properties an do some  gardening. Its one of several
tinkering hobbies. I like to get three of the same  thing to build a good one.
No tellin My old granduncles used to harvest wild  ginseng in Dunn county
near Reeve an Connorsville laterz

favorites at AOL Food.