[AT] respirators and Isocyanates (Urethane paint)

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Mar 30 14:47:41 PDT 2008

 Looks nice George. The only drawback I have to not using hardener is how
long it takes for the paint to become durable--especially to gas. We put a
dab of gas in the Cub last week to drive it over to the shop to reinstall
the belly mower which had been painted with Woods spray cans a month
earlier. We failed to get the gas line in the carb tight enough--It leaked
onto one of the gauge wheels--not pretty. We'll give it a couple more weeks
to cure and then it'll be time to mow--won't matter about the damaged paint
then.

John