[AT] respirators and Isocyanates (Urethane paint)

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Mon Mar 24 18:53:29 PDT 2008

Cecil, what is a "whole house" carbon filter anyway?....and what is
the "air compressor filter" you bought??  Trying to get a visual
picture.  Sure sorry to hear about your lung trouble.  I sure want to
avoid that!   I think I agree that the air supplied mask is the
safest way to go.  So why do you just use the sand blast hood?  Or do
you use a mask under it?   Do you get enough air flowing through the
hood to eliminate any paint fumes from getting in?   I've got to
think about all the other guys' suggestions too.   Thanks everyone!       John