[AT] MF 265 starter wiring???

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Mar 3 05:29:10 PST 2008

Thanks H.L. and Cecil.  I should have mentioned that I know about the
neutral safety switches and as far as I know they are still working
correctly.  I believe the problem is just somewhere in the starter push
button switch wiring.  He'll have the new battery and the newly rebuilt
starter back today and I should be able to figure it out with all that back
in place.  I was just hoping to get a head start on it.

The starter switch is simple enough it's just a hot wire from the battery,
through the push button and to the solenoid but it runs through guages and
under that fuel tank and in some places I can't see without taking a lot of
sheet metal off.  I was hoping someone could tell me how it's routed so that
I could limit the amount of tin I had to remove just to search it out.

Thanks

Charlie