[AT] Minneapolis Moline grill

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Sat Mar 1 07:41:12 PST 2008

Thant is what they call progress Ralph. I will never understand
it.  We had an old garage about 20 miles from me that had about any
small part you would ever need for older autos [70 and back]was there
about as long as i can remember. He died and the kids scraped all
that was in the building.
R Fink