[AT] Minneapolis Moline grill

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 1 05:40:20 PST 2008

Richard
Your concern is probably the concensus of groups like ATIS.
My opinion is that a few of us would have contacted the family, whereas
most of todays younger people would have said it was none of anybodies
business.  Only those knowledgeable of this situation can respond, and one
certainly does not want to immediately contact the family, however
timeliness is important.  I lost an ideal long heavy duty welding cable in
such manner when a neighbor was killed in auto accident, and the widow had
everything of his hauled off approx two weeks later (temporary power cables
used by coal mines, replaced every couple years).
Herb