[AT] Patching Rear Tire on Tractor?

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Tue Jun 24 10:32:36 PDT 2008

Roy, I bought one of those manual changers for small tires from Harbor Freight about 8 years ago.  It makes changing lawn mower tires less of a "religious" experience.  :-)  When customers bring me riding lawn mowers with slow leaks in the tires, I generally can "fix" them by breaking the bead on both sides, applying bead sealer (which the OEM people don't use) and sending it back to the owner.  It keeps recurring flat tires to a minimum.

Larry