[AT] Patching Rear Tire on Tractor?

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 24 11:45:49 PDT 2008

On Jun 24, 2008, at 2:28 PM, Warren wrote:

>> If you have a special tool for a critical job, or better yet more
>> than
>> one, you'll never need to use it.
> This is true. ...
> 20 years ago I bought a good used puller at a yard sale and I
> haven't pulled
> a flywheel even ONCE since.

Ahah!  One more validation of The Law!  heheh

Maybe another reason is that modern lawn mowers of the small sort are
made to be replaced, not fixed.  However, recently I saw an ad in the
county weekly paper for free pickup of scrap metal and lawn and garden
implements. I bet he fixes and sells enough of them to make that worth
while.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net