[AT] Got to be NC Fest. / and NC tractor drive

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Fri Jun 13 09:21:52 PDT 2008

David and others in NC.  Here is the notice on the Trinity tractor ride.  I
is in this months Ag Review.

The Mid State Tractor Heritage Association will host its 2nd Annual Tractor
Drive June 21 beginning

at 9 a.m. at the Vintage John Deere Tractor Museum in Trinity. The drive
will wind through Caraway

Mountain west of Asheboro before returning to the museum. Registration
starts at 7 a.m. and the entry

fee is $30. Participating tractors must be able to travel at least 10 miles
per hour. Proceeds will benefi t

the Randolph County FFA Scholarship Fund. For more, go to
www.midstatetractorheritage.org or call

Doug Nixon at (336) 736-7103, Kelly Wicker at (336) 318-5109 or Todd Nance
at (336) 465-0384.