[AT] Got to be NC Fest. / and NC tractor drive

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Jun 11 19:30:18 PDT 2008

Charlie,
It was news to me also.  Must be something new.
I was to meet my stepdaughter and family at the farmers market for lunch
  and then the usual tour.  We were sitting there waiting for her
arrival then the cellphone rings - "Where are you?  We just walked
through the tractors looking for you!".  So they were at the fairgrounds
instead of the farmers market.
Too hot to look at tractors anyway.

The Trinity thing is new to me but not so far away to be impossible to
make.  I'll have to check it out.

David
NW NC