[AT] Fw: IH 350 u TEST ??

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Jul 25 11:52:17 PDT 2008

What does it look like?  I bought some power steering stuff for a 350 utility IH and it would not work for what I had.  It may not be for a 350 IH, so that is why I was asking for a picture.  If you are looking for a priority valve, surpluscenter.com has some priority valves that might work.

Cecil in OKla