[AT] Melting it all down.(copper is the new gold)

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Fri Jul 18 16:19:53 PDT 2008

Charlie,
I have the same sort of view.  Mine is mine and yours is yours no matter
  anything else.
I have no problem with someone who wants to explore if they ask me first
(and more often than not I'll be with them) and there are some neighbors
that can wander around all they want (without my presence) because I
know they will respect the opportunity.
A prime example happened last spring during turkey hunting season here.
  A neighbor had his wife call my mother (who lives next door) to ask if
he could park his SUV in mom's drive and walk across her property to his
MIL's property for hunting.  Mom being totally unaware to the problems
he has caused in the past said yes - and oh BTW he lives NEXT DOOR to
his MIL and has better access to her property from his property than
mom's.  Never mind that he also wandered across my property and the
property of an aunt (neither of us were called for permission).  He has
lived here about 15 years so he damn well knows who owns what.
When he and his party came back to mom's my Chow and I met them (Glory
didn't think much of them either - lol).
Those kind of jerks I can do without.
He wasn't even man enough to make the call himself.

Can you tell I don't like the SOB?

David
NW NC