[Ford-ferguson] question

Richard Greer Jr. mo-rgreer at tdi.net
Mon Jul 14 00:18:37 PDT 2008

thanks for the replies,  I will do some digging for it acts like it runs out
of gas so if thats all it takes to free up the float with a pocketknife tap
I will do that .   I still haven't got it going and had to pull it back into
the barn last night but will work on her tonight after work. And I'll let
you know .   THanks again.