[Ford-ferguson] question

Chandler Webb jurors75973 at mypacks.net
Mon Jul 14 07:31:30 PDT 2008

hi Richard.

Obviously could be lotsa things (grin). My 9n did that for a while
mysteriously, and finally wouldn't restart (in the middle of winter of
course).  It turned out to be a loose connection at the keyswitch (or
maybe it was the resistor, can't remember).

I also have an old '52 GMC that acted weird for a while (running badly
once warmed up, or quitting) and it turned out to be a bad condenser.
In this case the easiest way to figure it out was to replace the condenser.

Good luck!

--
Chan Webb