[AT] Off topic---soil sampler

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Jan 21 05:54:21 PST 2008

I've seen them in several different configurations.  The fanciest was one
the mounted to the side of a 4wd pickup.  The guy just drove over the field,
stopped and hit a button.  He did have to get out and dump the sample into a
box.

I think I'd ask the local county agent what he uses.  If there is one
particular model that works well in your conditions he will know.

Charlie