[AT] Neat jack idea

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Jan 14 14:11:27 PST 2008

George,  I used to have one like that.  It came out of the trunk of a 53
Chevrolet.  Heck, I loved that thing.  When it was time to let the load down
you just pulled the handle out  and used it to wack the lever where the
handle fit a good lick.  Then you could just stand back and watch it rachet
it's way down.  LOL.  Of course I was about 18 then and didn't worry too
much about getting hurt.  You know like that country song says "10 feet tall
and bullet proof".  I wish I feel felt that way but unfortunately (or maybe
fortunately) I don't.

Charlie