[AT] Neat jack idea

George Willer gwill at gwill.net
Mon Jan 14 10:55:48 PST 2008

I've never had one of those jacks, so I've never had that problem.  I do use
something similar.  I have a few modified bumper jacks that work pretty much
the same way.  The business ends are modified and the bases and handles are
welded in place.  I guess I should be searching for more to use when these
are worn out.
http://gwill.net/Album/Shop/jack.jpg

1. Sliced bread
2. Pockets in shirts