[AT] Neat jack idea

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Mon Jan 14 02:05:17 PST 2008

--On Monday, January 14, 2008 12:40 AM -0500 K7jdj at aol.com wrote:

 Oh and don't put your hand
> below  the  working part on the post when lowering it or you will get
> some nice blood  blisters  as Larry points out, but most post jacks of
> this design suffer the same   lowering issue once they aren't carrying a
> load.
>

> Gary
> Renton, WA

8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

	I noticed that on Hi-Lift's web site that since they have been unable to
cure that dropping when the load is gone problem that they claim it as a
beneficial feature...   :-)
	That is a little like a car-maker claiming their car has the safety
feature of being able to crash into a tree to stop if the brakes fail...
;-)   ;-)

--
"farmer"

Francis Robinson