[AT] Neat jack idea

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Jan 14 07:47:45 PST 2008

Uuh, be careful when using jack stands also, folks.  My SIL (attorney) has a
case involving a jack stand (ratchet adjustable) that collapsed under the
front end of a small passenger car.  The owner placed it under the wishbone
of the front suspension (not a horizontal surface) and proceeded to work on
the wheel nut so he could remove the brake disc.

He left a widow and three young children.

Larry