[AT] Neat jack idea

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sun Jan 13 14:45:12 PST 2008

I think the safe way to use those jacks (if the situation will allow) is to
have some cribing on hand.  Jack the load up 4 inches or so, insert a piece
of cribbing (cribing sp ?), go another 4 inches add another piece, etc.
That way if the jacks decides to auto-rachet down or turn over the load
can't fall very far.  Of course most of the time you would need it when
there was no cribing to be found.

Charlie