[AT] Neat jack idea

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Sun Jan 13 14:22:35 PST 2008

We have 5 Hi-Lift jacks. Several have worn pins. I have never had one slip,
but I have had them not engage. As you said, watch the engagement and
lubricate them. If they get worn, buy the replacement parts as they are
readily available. This is not true of the knockoffs.....
       Grant Brians
       Hollister, California