[AT] country disc well grounded

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Jan 6 21:58:38 PST 2008

I have seen that design before, Farmer, but it was a long time ago at some
place like Pioneer Village in Minden, Nebraska.  It's reminiscent of the
50's era when both International Harvester and John Deere had elaborate
mechanisms on their tandem disks so they would turn corners without raising
a big berm at the end of the field.  We weren't hydraulically empowered
enough in those days to think in terms of mounting the whole disk on rubber
so you didn't have to worry about tearing up things as you turned or while
traveling between fields.

Larry