[AT] country disc well grounded

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Jan 6 20:24:33 PST 2008

--On Sunday, January 06, 2008 9:54 PM -0600 oldiron62 at gmail.com wrote:

> I have a disc that needs identified like manufactured by who for what
> tractor. It looks like a cub disc in a way then in another way it looks
> odd.  Then it not having any R1 #s make me wonder just what it is.
> Here is link to a couple pictures of it if anyone cares to look.
> http://picasaweb.google.com/bellville1/OldDisk

	Yep, that is a disk alright.   :-)   First one I ever saw being chased by
a cow.   :-)   It sure has a busy hitch, more links than most. It looks to
be in pretty nice shape for one that old. I can honestly say that I have
never seen one just like it. I thought the little curved rails on the
outside ends of the back gangs for adjustment were kind of neat. Again
something I don't remember ever seeing. It doesn't look like one that was
made as cheap as possible like some of the little independent makers
sometimes did. No design shortcuts. Sorry I can't ID it but it is different
enough that surely someone here will know. Any little traces of paint?

--
"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA