[AT] country disc well grounded

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 19:54:56 PST 2008

> Can't we just hit delete instead of whining because some particular thread
> discussed by long time members that sometimes disagree but generally
> respect each others opinions doesn't happen to meet the personal criteria
> of a newcomer?
> Exactly what do you want to discuss and where is your tractor question or
> or comment. So far I have only seen your name on complaints.
> Ask a tractor question or make a tractor comment and we will gladly talk
> about it.
> "farmer"

I have a disc that needs identified like manufactured by who for what
tractor. It looks like a cub disc in a way then in another way it looks odd.
Then it not having any R1 #s make me wonder just what it is.
Here is link to a couple pictures of it if anyone cares to look.
http://picasaweb.google.com/bellville1/OldDisk