[AT] OT - Country music

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Jan 6 12:17:21 PST 2008

--On Sunday, January 06, 2008 12:39 PM -0500 Mary S Peak
<marypeak at washington.usa.com> wrote:

>  Its just a stupid song if you don't like it then turn it off.
> Mary
>
> PS can't we complain about tractors that won't run and not silly songs.

	Can't we just hit delete instead of whining because some particular thread
discussed by long time members that sometimes disagree but generally
respect each others opinions doesn't happen to meet the personal criteria
of a newcomer?
	Exactly what do you want to discuss and where is your tractor question or
or comment. So far I have only seen your name on complaints.
	Ask a tractor question or make a tractor comment and we will gladly talk
about it.

--
"farmer"

Francis Robinson