[AT] OT - Satellite Internet

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sat Jan 5 23:02:33 PST 2008

Warren, we've had Hughes satellite broadband service for several
years due to a lack of cable in our rural area an have gotten very
good service and support.  I've never experienced "maxing out" on
downloads.  Our average download speed is about 1000 KBS and is due
for a 25% speed increase any day now.   Wish we could get cable but
sat. is a lot better than dialup!!   The only very rare problem we've
experienced is with sticky snow buildup on the dish.   John W.