[AT] OT - Satellite Internet

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 5 21:26:17 PST 2008

This is basically what I have; it is affected by weather sometimes but
far better than dial-up.  Only internet service is available here (no
TV); about 45 bux a month on 2 yr contract.

BE SURE you can get out of it tho if it "don't work right"; first one I
tried was a disaster; cost 200 bux install & 70 a month; cost me 340 bux
for 2 months of lousy service!

Lew near Waco, TX